Welcome to Dyemasters
Serving All Of Southern California
The Beauty Of A New Carpet At A Fraction Of Replacement Cost
Save Up To 80% Over Purchasing New Carpet !
- Complete Color Changes
- Color Restoration
- Bleach & Chemical Spot Repair Specialists
- Cover Pet & Food Stains
- Carpet Color Is Our Business, Our Only Business!
- DyeMasters Is Southern California’s Original On-Site Carpet Dye Specialists Since 1979
Carpet Dyeing Will
- Save you thousands of dollars versus buying new carpets
- Restore carpets that have seen “better days”
- Extend the life of your carpet
- Cover carpet stains and hi-traffic areas
- Recolor faded areas
- Color your carpets to match your decor
- Save the inconvenience of installing new carpets
Carpet Dyeing Is
- Done right in your home or business
- Tried and tested for over 35 years
- Permanent and colorfast
- Very convenient – can use immediately
- Extremely Cost Effective
- Organic non-toxic and eco-friendly
- A great way to rejuvenate your carpet
Do you have an old, faded, or damaged carpet that you have thought about replacing but don’t want to spend the money? Before you think about replacing the carpet you should consider carpet dyeing to get the carpet back to its original color! You can add years of extra life to your carpet and save lots of money!
Why spend thousands of dollars on new carpet whenever there is still years of life left in your existing carpet? Carpet dyeing is an excellent way to restore the beauty of older carpet or even completely change the color of your carpet to match the new home decor! There are dozens of carpet situations that can be easily resolved with the much more affordable option of carpet dyeing.
Carpet color problems arise from a myriad of different sources and reasons. Common complaints are cleaning chemical’s, bleach, ozone gas fade, food dye stains, acne cream bleaching, sun bleaching or fading, cleaning products, insect spray’s, furniture staining, Kool-Aid™, pet stains, and the list goes on.
High-quality carpet, less than ten years old, rarely demands replacement carpeting. Carpet dyeing to repair carpet color damage is an effective and affordable alternative to carpet replacement.
If you want your carpets to take on a new look and don’t want to spend the money to replace them you should consider carpet dye. It’s a low-cost alternative that will give your carpet a total facelift. The dyes are permanent, colorfast and Eco-friendly.
Check out our photo gallery to see real before and after results from our past jobs.